We do general cleaning services for all types of business including banks, offices, courier companies, restaurants, day care centers, private schools, and small health care facilities.
Services include the following:
- – Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- – Gather and empty trash.
- – Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- – Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- – Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- – Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- – Remove snow from sidewalks, driveways, and parking areas, using snow plows, snow blowers, and snow shovels, and spread snow melting chemicals.
- – Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
- – Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- – Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- – Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- – Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solution, according to specifications.
- – Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
- – Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- – Clean and restore building interiors damages by fire, smoke, or water, using commercial cleaning equipment.
- – Clean laboratory equipment, such as glassware and metal instruments, using solvents, brushes, rags, and power cleaning equipment.